Tuesday 1 April 2014

Too Long To Tweet!!



A thought crossed my mind today after surfing on FB and my Twitter TL that ISI and other useless agencies of Pakistan have made it easier to judge their plans. They try to inject their ideology and thoughts into people's mind through different twitter accounts and FB pages, for example these days they are trying their best to prove Musharraf innocent. From time to time you can see posts of these pages and tweets of their accounts to guess whom they are supporting these days, they supported IK till Gen. Pasha was there, then they started supporting TUQ and these days its Musharraf.  Though our media plays dirty games but these pages describe the dirt of the media after multiplying it 10 times just because media raised voice against the missing persons which directly hits Pak Army or agencies. I have written already about this but today it pinched me again when I saw the pro Mushi posts all over. More over by looking at the actions and posts of these pages you can easily judge that PTI still has some support from these agencies; these agencies can't do any shit about terrorism but only can play with country's politics. When Federal Government announced loan scheme, these pages and tweeters started a massive campaign against the loan scheme pointing out Sood/Ribbah/Interest (once again I want to make it clear here that I'm against Interest/Sood/ribbah and also against those hypocrites who tell everyone that Interest/Sood/Ribbah was started by Fed Government loan scheme, before that scheme Interest/sood/ribbah was alien to Pakistan) anyways when the PTI Government in KPK started the solar loan with 7% Interest/Sood those pages went silent; so my question was “Is sood/Interest conditionally haram/illegal  in Islam?” if fed government starts an interest/sood based loan scheme its war against Allah (nauzubillah) but if PTI starts it in KPK; its ok and becomes Halal. the most important question rises here about credibility of JI, let me explain something about JI before going into details, all the members of JI have to submit their Zaqat to JI Party Fund because according to them they are doing Jihad for bringing Islamic Shariah in Pakistan so its Jaiyz for them to use the Zaqat for political purpose. Now can JI's new ameer Mr. Siraj ul Haq answer my one question? Sood is Haram, Its just like declaring war against Allah and his messenger Hazrat Muhammad SAWW, KPK Government is offering interest based loans for solar energy, JI is part of KPK Government so if I'm not wrong that makes Use of Zaqat for war against Allah, can you miss the irony here?  
I started typing in my twitter window and I was thinking that it will be 2-3 tweets long but the topic expanded to 2300+ characters so I decided to post it as a blog entry... do let me know about your comments 

email: gheratjagao@gmail.com
twitter: @WaCaS 

1 comment:

  1. بہت اعلیٰ میرے برادر، ہمیں فی الفور ان پروپوگینڈوں کو بے نقاب کرنے کی ضرورت ہے، کیونکہ بہت سے کم فہم لوگ ایسے ہی اشتعال انگیز بیانات یا جھوٹ پر مبنی باتوں کا یقین کر بیٹھتے ہین، جزاکءاللہ

    ReplyDelete